Arty Party is a membership organisation for people over the age of 18, who support the organisation’s charitable objectives. Anyone wishing to become a member is asked to complete a membership form.
At the Annual General Meeting, members elect a Members’ Committee of 12 Members. The purpose of the Members Committee is to:
- represent members at Board meetings
- review the organisation’s activities
- suggest future activities and events
- organise activities and events as appropriate and with support
- put forward ideas for the development of the organisation
- suggest and organise fund raising activities
2 people from the Members Committee will be asked to attend each Board Meeting. This arrangement will be made at each Members Committee Meeting.
Members are asked to make their own transport arrangements to and from Members Committee meetings wherever possible. If this is not possible, please telephone us to discuss.